Wrapping up the vote with my +1.

Deployed RC3 on a federated YARN cluster with 6 sub-clusters:
- ran multiple sample jobs
- enabled opportunistic containers and submitted more samples
- configured HDFS federation and reran jobs.

With 13 binding +1s and 7 non-binding +1s and no +/-1s, pleased to announce
the vote is passed successfully.

Thanks to the many of you who contributed to the release and made this
possible and to everyone in this thread who took the time/effort to
validate and vote!

We’ll push the release bits and send out an announcement for 2.9.0 soon.

Cheers,
Subru