I ran  “git revert -c c163d1797ade0f47d35b4a44381b8ef1dfec5b60 -m 1”

that will remove all changes from Giovanni’s branch (There are 3 YARN commits).
I am presuming that he can recommit the dropped changes directly into trunk.

I do not know off a better way than to lose changes from his branch. I am open
to force pushing if that is needed.

--Anu