+1.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Subru Krishnan [mailto:su...@apache.org]
发送时间: 2018年7月6日 5:59
收件人: Wei-Chiu Chuang
抄送: Rohith Sharma K S; Subramaniam Krishnan; yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org;
Hdfs-dev; Hadoop Common; mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org
主题: Re: [VOTE] reset/force push to clean up inadvertent merge commit pushed to
trunk

Unfortunately since it was a merge commit, less straightforward to revert.
You can find the details in the original mail thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-yarn-dev/201807.mbox/%3CCAHqguubKBqwfUMwhtJuSD7X1Bgfro_P6FV%2BhhFhMMYRaxFsF9Q%40mail.gmail.com%3E

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 2:49 PM, Wei-Chiu Chuang <weic...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm sorry I come to this thread late.
> Anu commented on INFRA-16727 saying he reverted the commit. Do we
> still need the vote?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 2:47 PM Rohith Sharma K S <
> rohithsharm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On 5 July 2018 at 14:37, Subru Krishnan <su...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Folks,
>> >
>> > There was a merge commit accidentally pushed to trunk, you can find
>> > the details in the mail thread [1].
>> >
>> > I have raised an INFRA ticket [2] to reset/force push to clean up trunk.
>> >
>> > Can we have a quick vote for INFRA sign-off to proceed as this is
>> blocking
>> > all commits?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Subru
>> >
>> > [1]
>> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-yarn-dev/201807.mbo
>> > x/% 3CCAHqguubKBqwfUMwhtJuSD7X1Bgfro_P6FV%2BhhFhMMYRaxFsF9Q%
>> > 40mail.gmail.com%3E
>> > [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16727
>> >

>> --
>> A very happy Hadoop contributor

本电子邮件可能为保密文件。如果阁下非电子邮件所指定之收件人,谨请立即通知本人。敬请阁下不要使用、保存、复印、打印、散布本电子邮件及其内容,或将其用于其他任何目的或向任何人披露。谢谢您的合作!
 This communication is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. You are hereby notified that,
if you are not an intended recipient listed above, or an authorized employee or
agent of an addressee of this communication responsible for delivering e-mail
messages to an intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication (including any attachments hereto) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by a reply e-mail addressed to the sender and permanently
delete the original e-mail communication and any attachments from all storage
devices without making or otherwise retaining a copy.