Thanks all for the efforts to reach the 1st ozone release.

+1 (binding).

1. Download src and verify Signature and Checksum.
2. Build with sources.
3. Run Acceptance tests.
3. Run docker cluster and scale tests.
4. Verify ozone sh and ozone fs shell with basic volume/bucket/key inter-ops.
5. Run Freon with random key creations and verify the result on OM/SCM UI.
6. Review the document shipped with ozone UI.

Only found a minor issue in the doc where the acceptance test location need to
be updated - tracked by HDDS-556.