+1 (binding)

- RM refresh updates values as expected
- Streaming jobs complete successfully
- Moving apps between queues succeeds
- Inter-queue preemption works as expected
- Successfully ran selected yarn unit tests.

=======
Eric Payne
=======

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 5:42:46 AM CST, Sunil G <sun...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you who helped in this release [1] and for helping to vote
for RC0. I have created second release candidate (RC1) for Apache Hadoop
3.2.0.

Artifacts for this RC are available here:

http://home.apache.org/~sunilg/hadoop-3.2.0-RC1/

RC tag in git is release-3.2.0-RC1.

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1178/

This vote will run 7 days (5 weekdays), ending on 14th Jan at 11:59 pm PST.

3.2.0 contains 1092 [2] fixed JIRA issues since 3.1.0. Below feature
additions

are the highlights of this release.

1. Node Attributes Support in YARN

2. Hadoop Submarine project for running Deep Learning workloads on YARN

3. Support service upgrade via YARN Service API and CLI

4. HDFS Storage Policy Satisfier

5. Support Windows Azure Storage - Blob file system in Hadoop

6. Phase 3 improvements for S3Guard and Phase 5 improvements S3a

7. Improvements in Router-based HDFS federation

Thanks to Wangda, Vinod, Marton for helping me in preparing the release.

I have done few testing with my pseudo cluster. My +1 to start.

Regards,

Sunil

[1]

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/68c1745dcb65602aecce6f7e6b7f0af3d974b1bf0048e7823e58b06f@%3Cyarn-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E

[2] project in (YARN, HADOOP, MAPREDUCE, HDFS) AND fixVersion in (3.2.0)
AND fixVersion not in (3.1.0, 3.0.0, 3.0.0-beta1) AND status = Resolved
ORDER BY fixVersion ASC