thanks a lot Akira and Prabhu for ping.

All the blockers/critical issues are fixed. Recently two are reported again
like HADOOP-16955 and HADOOP-16963 waiting for confirmation.

@prabhu, Those 156 jira's are non-blocker issues which needs to moved to
3.4.0. and filter for blocker/critical is following.

project in (YARN, HADOOP, MAPREDUCE, HDFS) AND priority in (Blocker,
Critical) AND resolution = Unresolved AND "Target Version/s" = 3.3.0 ORDER
BY priority DESC

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula