Thanks Brahma for cutting branch-3.2.3.

In Apache Bigtop, there are some patches applied to Hadoop 3.2.2.
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/tree/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop

In these patches, how about backporting the following issues to
branch-3.2 and branch-3.2.3?
- HADOOP-14922
- HADOOP-15939
- HADOOP-17569

In addition, there are some patches that don't have JIRA issue ID.
Maybe we need to create JIRAs and fix those.
-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch2-exclude-spotbugs-annotations.diff
-
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-packages/src/common/hadoop/patch3-fix-broken-dir-detection.diff