Hello,
here the next technical point on my wish-list:
It would be nice to make the OSM-software-stack more flexible and easier
to use for external usage. With software-stack I mean the website,
database, editors, API and rendering. It should be possible to handle
different data-source like layers.

(This wish comes in a discussion with Tim Water from OpenHistoMap.)

We have in Wikipedia the problem that we want to handle geodata
that are out of scope of OSM. One kind of objects are historical data
handled by OHM, and it will be very easy to link these objects with
Wikidata, like we are doing it with our project WIWOSM.
Other kind of objects are fuzzy geometries like the Alps, the habitat of
a species, ... . For this kind of objects we would like to have the same
software stack than for OSM and OHM (editor, database, API, ...).
I would give this idea a working title: Open-Wikidata-map.

For this project we would need an easy to maintain software stack and
users should contribute with existing editors.

Setup OSM-clones for different use-cases should be so easy like to
install a mediawiki, perhaps it could be like MediaWiki-Vagrant.

Greetings Tim