I have 2 new questions about <maplink> in Wikipedia :

1) is it possible to have, in the same <maplink> both
wikidata objects and "manual" geojson ?

For example, on the page for "Ramparts of Avignon" (french town) :
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remparts_d%27Avignon#/maplink/0
  map of ancient walls (roman wall, then early medieval rampart) : manual
geojson
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remparts_d%27Avignon#/maplink/1
  recent medieval rampart, still standing and well preserved : OSM/wikidata
object
It could be interesting to have the two merged ; is it possible ?

2) for a pure OSM/wikidata object, is it still possible to
define a style, like it is for a geojson object ?

Sorry if it's in the documentation, I didn't find it.

Many thanks,

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre            OpenStreetMap France
http://www.openstreetmap.fr