Hi, Assefa,

Do you mean I have to use AGG to get benefit from opacity settings in SLD ?

Thanks

Yewondwossen Assefa a écrit :
Hi there,

Actually the style->opacity parameter was there for a while although not used until recently. The SLD (mapserver svn) already reads the stoke/fill-opacity and set the parameter. Note that this only the AGG output supports opacity at style level. Please report an issue through bug 2638 if opacity with AGG output is not working as expected.

Best Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am quite sure this is because back then Mapserver only supported
layer-level transparency, and not style-level transparency.

With the new addition of style-level transparency in trunk, it should
become possible to implement this now AFAICT. Maybe open up an enhancement
ticket for this?

Best regards,
Bart

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:52:28 +0200, Guillaume Sueur