Hi,

I'm having some difficulties with zoomRectangle in combination with zoomPoint, when working with both a map and a reference map. The only way I've been able to successfully synchronize the map when clicking on the reference map, is by using max_extent and an absolut zoom-factor:
zoomPoint(
$this->zoom_factor, $this->clkpoint, $this->map->width, $this->map->height,
 $this->max_extent, $this->max_extent);

Thereby the zoom factor and the click point determine the extent of the map.

But when using zoomRectangle it's not possible to do this. Instead one must pass the actual extent as a parameter. When doing this, zoomPoint no longer act correct.

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem?

--
Regards
Peter Falk