Pierre-Benoit,

Unfortunately for you, MapServer has no automated way to deal with wrapping coordinates at the date line. If all your data is in the [-180,180] range and you request a map for the [180,270] range then MapServer doesn't find anything to render and returns a blank map.

You could possibly make a copy of all your data in the [180,540] range by adding +360 to all longitude values. I don't know of any tool that does that out of the box, but it should be easy to modify ogr2ogr to do that for you if you are fluent in C/C++.

Another option might be to look at modifying the MapFish scripts to handle the wrapping of coordinates at the +/-180 line and request maps from MapServer with the correct extents.

Finally, we could possibly try to handle the wrapping in MapServer... you could file a enhancement ticket about that. The addition sounds simple at first, but I fear that it may be more involved than it seems.

Daniel

Pierre-Benoit Besse wrote:
Isn't there anyone to help me with this ?