>From your example I can see that your "ANGLE" parameter is in the wrong object
>it should be in the label object
to rotate the text. As is you should be throwing parsing errors. the item
storing the angle need not be numeric although the values must represent
numbers upon conversion.

Steve

>>> Jay Kapalczynski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/06/08 2:15 AM >>>
What I am trying to do is use annotation from a Geodatabase.  From what
I hear GeoMoose / Map Server will not read it.

I converted the Annotation Feature Class to a Point.

Then created a Polygon from the Annotation Feature Classes, pointing to
the Point Feature class for the Attributes (label field, degree field)

I then read the Polygons into GeoMoose and label on the field and Angle
the text by "Angle' Field.

The ANGLE call to Map Server dosent seem to work in this case

Any thoughts?