John,

My suggestion would be to carefully review the paths you are using,
and the permissions of the server.  You may find it helpful to test
from the commandline to isolate cgi permissions issues, and so that you
can see immediate debugging information.

Best regards,

John Westwood wrote:
Okay,

I did a mapserv -v at the command line and it returned the following supported
inputs:

INPUT=TIFF INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Typing gdalinfo --formats at the command line returns:

GTiff (rw+): GeoTIFF

amongst many other supported formats.

So it should work, but it doesn't. Any ideas?

Thanks

John W.

On 06/08/2008 at 12:57, in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "John