Hello,

I have what I hope is an easy question: when I extract shapes from query results in PHP MapScript, what projection would the shape be in? The map object usually has its own projection defined, as can the layer object...and then there's the data source itself (presumably the same as the layer object). So if I produce WKT from the shapeObj::toWkt() function, which reference system will the coordinates be in? I know I could figure this out on my own through experimentation, but I'm hoping someone already knows the answer. If it's in the documentation, then I've missed it...and I didn't turn anything up with a few web searches.

Thanks for any help,
Mike