Hello,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the border being broken, but if you want the polygon border thickness to be larger than one pixel, I believe the only way is to create a line layer to put on top of the polygon. For example:

#Polygon layer on the bottom
LAYER
 NAME "States"
 STATUS DEFAULT
 TYPE POLYGON
 SIZEUNITS PIXELS
 DATA "states"
 CLASS
   NAME "States"
   STYLE
     COLOR 242 236 230
   END
 END
END

#Line layer on the top
LAYER
 NAME "State_Borders"
 STATUS DEFAULT
 TYPE LINE
 SIZEUNITS PIXELS
 DATA "states"
 CLASS
   NAME "State Borders"
   STYLE
     COLOR 100 100 100
     WIDTH 4
   END
 END
END

Christy

Subha Ramakrishnan wrote:
Hi All,
I had asked about how to mention thickness of the border as the border was broken when i rendered the image. It seems like when i say antialias true, i get a broken border and a proper one if i don't use it.
Does anyone know why this is happening?

Subha

Subha Ramakrishnan wrote:
Hi,

I am generating an image of states of India using mapserver.
I want to know if i can mention the size of the outline/border for each state.[each polygon] I am using outlinecolor to mention the color of the border but it is not being drawn properly.Earlier when i was not coloring the polygons/states,i could resolve this issue using width 2.
Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks & regards,
Subha