Hi,

Did you try the other way around? Making the WMS request with a square BBOX?

Mapserver should return a valid image. Maybe others may help, I remember a bug of a 1 pixel error in some cases, but I don't remember what it was exactly.

Julien

Roger André wrote:
Hi Julien,

That makes sense, but it doesn't work. I modified my mapfile so that I now generate a 20_deg x 20_deg tile that is 600_pixels x 600_pixels. If I georeference that image using the extents, I still get incorrect placement. Maybe if I choose an output projection which always has square pixels, like spherical mercator (?) this will work. I'll give it a shot.

Is there any way to give a WMS request via mapscript and NOT go through CGI?

Roger