Hi Saka,
Have a look at http://atlas.planyukon.ca, our Yukon Planning Atlas. It is an implementation of Mapserver, with a customized Chameleon front end. It provides access to environmental, cultural and resource information in support of regional land use planning and project impact assessment. It is supported by our not-for-profit agency, with funding assistance from GeoConnections.

For more details on how we've set it up, have a look at http://trac.planyukon.ca.

Regards,

Jeff Hamm
Senior Planner
Yukon Land Use Planning Council

Saka Royban wrote:
Hi
I'm looking for some information of using UMN Mapserver in different applications. i mean sth like architecture or anything else. i could not find anything in its website, as other softwares usually have a 'gallery' section in their website for some instances of implementation.
any information would be apperciated
Thanks in advance