Von: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von cemre yilmaz
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. Januar 2009 15:47
An: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [mapserver-users] map server wms request

Hello everybody;

I am trying to learn how WMS working with cmpatible with MapServer. So I set up
MapServer OGC workshop package. But I have a problem when I want to send WMS
Get capabilities request, there is a wndow asking me if I want to save
mapserv.exe or run it. In mapserver documnetation there is written that problem
can be solved by "You could configure your web browser to handle the
application/vnd.ogc.wms_xml MIME type a certain way (i.e.open in Notepad,
etc.)."

What should I do for configuring my browser? If you know please write me as
soon as possible it is very urgent for me.

Thanks Cemre Y.