Hi Thomas,

Thanks for elaborating on that, I was under the false impression that MINSIZE worked similar to MINSCALE in that it defined minimum criteria for the class to be applied.

Will try this now. Thanks again!
Vladimir

thomas bonfort wrote:
Hi again,

using:
size 8
minsize 8
maxsize 8

is *exactly* the same as using only size 8 with pixel sizeunits
i.e. this effectively prevents the labels scaling at all

regards,
thomas

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:41, Vladimir Cvejanovic