I'm trying the new label positioning improvements for polygons in trunk from

but AUTO seems to be ignoring the initial CC in the new ordering - with no collisions with other labels, all polygons are labelled at the UL corner of the polygon center.

Are there special conditions for AUTO/CC to work? A typical label I'm trying is:

LABEL
  COLOR 0 100 222
  SHADOWCOLOR 218 218 218
  SHADOWSIZE 1 1
  OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
  TYPE TRUETYPE
  FONT helvetica-italic
  SIZE 9
  POSITION AUTO
  WRAP '|'
  PRIORITY 5
  MINFEATURESIZE 16
END

AUTO:

<<inline: Picture-1.png>>

POSITION CC does work to label polys at CC:

<<inline: Picture-2.png>>

PS. the new gravity positioning is nice!

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy