Hi Roger,

I am trying to get my mapserver and tilecache work together but its
somehow not working. I am using the same projection as you in all my
layers and the mapfile. (This works when I call my mapserver directly
from google and hence the projection is right).

Here is my mapfile (Only things that might be important).

MAP
    EXTENT -173 5 -45 75

    IMAGETYPE PNG

    PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:4326"
    END

    WEB
    METADATA
     wms_srs             "EPSG:4326 EPSG:900913"
    END
    END

    LAYER
        PROJECTION
            "init=epsg:4326"
        END
    END

Next I added the 900913 epsg to the proj.4 of mapserver and made the
required changes in tilecache.cfg file as you specified.

[google-tiles]
type=MapServerLayer
mapfile=C:/ms4w/apps/QCTGIS/drawMap.map
metaTile=true
metaSize=2,2
metaBuffer=0,500
layers=tr20_d00
spherical_mercator=true
srs=EPSG:900913

I am not sure if the linkn I am using is wrong. I have tilecache
installed in the cgi directory of the apache server that was installed
using "ms4". The example index.html that comes with tilecache works
fine and I can see the images being cached. Also my mapserver directly
works fine. Can you tell me what is it that I am doing wrong here? the
link I use for the tileUrlTemplate in google maps is
"http://127.0.0.1:8123/cgi-bin/tilecache-2.10/tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/google-tiles/{Y}/{X}/{Z}.png?type=google";.
I can also see that this call gets initiated in the apache logs
(access.log) but nothing happens therafter. I don't even know if this
is failing at tilecache end and mapserver isn't being called at all or
at mapserver's end where the image is not being sent by mapserver. Can
you help me out here?

Thanks a lot.
Varun