Hi,

When you say that you could very well use expressions, do you mean regular expressions? In my experience, unless you are working with a very large data set they're fine.

E.g.
CLASSITEM "flavour"
EXPRESSION /cherry|mango|lime/

Christy

Lars Westerlind wrote:

AFAIK currently I write

CLASSITEM “flavor”

…

EXPRESSION “cherry”

Suggested extension would be to allow for

CLASSITEM

…

EXPRESSION “cherry”,”mango”,”lime”

But really, syntax is not my concern. A could very well use expressions, but the documentation says they are not good for performance. And my first question is if I’ve missed something?