Hello all,

I realize this is largely a development-based question, but thought that users may be able to add to the discussion.

I've found some discussion about the feasibility of introducing the ability to specify multiple WRAP characters related to RFC 40. Has there been any further discussion? I have been working on a dataset with many French names, and am wondering how to proceed to have both spaces and hyphens treated as WRAP characters (I guess, for now, separate classes could be used. Wouldn't be a perfect solution though).

Thanks for any insight you may be able to provide.

--
Christy Nieman
GIS Technician