From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Ivan Mincik
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:27 AM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] Changing OUTPUTFORMAT via CGI URL

Dear Mapserver users,
Is it possible to change OUTPUTFORMAT parameters via CGI URL ?
I have this OUTPUTFORMAT definition:
        OUTPUTFORMAT
                NAME "PNGQ"
                DRIVER "AGG/PNG"
                MIMETYPE "image/png"
                IMAGEMODE RGBA
                FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_FORCE=ON"
                FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_DITHER=OFF"
                FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_COLORS=256"
                FORMATOPTION  "INTERLACE=OFF"
                EXTENSION "png"
        END

and I want to change  FORMATOPTION "QUANTIZE_COLORS=256" to FORMATOPTION
"QUANTIZE_COLORS=16".

I have tried all possibilities like
&map.outputformat[PNGQ]=FORMATOPTION+QUANTIZE_COLORS%3d256& and similar.
Can anybody confirm that at least it should be working ?
I am using Mapserver 5.2.2.

Thanks a lot
--
Ivan