Hi Jukka,

Right you are, I just assumed the link was to a post wrt. version 5.2.1. I probably wouldn't have noticed the extension issue anyway ,-)

Goes to show, I _have_ been away from Mapserver for too long :-)

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen
GIS & DB Integrator
GisPro

Rahkonen Jukka skrev:
Hi Lars,

You should have read the link I sent for you :) Here is an excerpt:

"Yes, it should work, though looking at the code it only looks for world
files with the extension .wld in this case (not .tfw, or .tifw).  The code
is:"

So this piece of code that Frank kindly made when I asked if it could be
possible to override georeferencing info of geotiffs and use world files
instead is looking just for .wld files. Generally gdal does not behave this way.

-Jukka-