Hi David,

I read that documentation before though. I was hoping it just hadn't been
updated... Is this possibly a feature for 6.0 ?

Are there any other ways how one could offset a feature in pixels, rather
than in lat/long coords?

Maybe I should elaborate on the original problem a little. Consider 2 line
segments that lie above one another. The general idea is to 'offset' them a
given x , y value, so they will both display next to one another, rather
than on top of eachother.

If you would however perform this code simply on lat/long values, it would
imply, that when scaling your map at the most detailed zoom level, the lines
would lie very far apart, and when zoomed out, they would appear to lie on
top of eachother.

I find it hard to believe that I would need to pre calculate all the data in
order to obtain geometry objects for each zoom level.

Maybe some veterans have some good insight in this :).