Thomas,

Sorry it took me awhile to respond - I'd left things compiling when I went home last night, and it failed, so I had to fix it and get it going again this morning. With libpng 1.5.3 beta3 and mapserver 6.0 beta 7 (since it was released before I fixed things this morning), everything now seems fine.

Christy