Hello,

I'm trying to understand the new CLUSTER object. I have a feeling that I'm just expecting things to work differently than they do, but wanted to confirm.

If you have a CLUSTER object with a GROUP expression in it (e.g. GROUP ( '[type]' = 'car' ), the Cluster:Group feature attribute evaluates to true or false. Makes sense. Now, is there a way to make it so that a grouping by attribute value happens? i.e. if I have data with vehicle types in it and want the data to be clustered by type - car, truck and van for example - is there a way to do this without having three layers where each one has a GROUP expression for each vehicle type?

Thanks,
Christy