Ahmet,
you gave the wrong param to with-java-include-os-name and usually it is not
necessary to specify anything as it will correctly guess from the
environment.
Try this:

set JAVA_HOME to point to the jdk (NOTE: a full JDK is required, JRE is NOT
enough)
run ./configure (leave with-java-include-os-name out for now)
make
cd mapscript/java
make clean
make