Ludovic' problem is that he is out of disk space so that is probably not going to work for him. If he can not free some space to start with it is likely he will have to delete the whole cache.

Ludovic, You might want to write an enhancement request to mapcache, that requests each zoom level be put into a separate database file so that it is easy to monitor the disk space each zoom level uses and to quickly remove a zoom level with a system level file delete.

-Steve W