If you're not using queryable layers with "STATUS DEFAULT" then you can just
use the normal layer or layers parameter. Of course the workaround mentioned in
the referenced ticket is still valid.
Steve
From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jessica Clarke
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:23 PM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] multiple query layers

Hi,
I found this (uber old) ticket in issue tracker

This is basically what I want to do - but as far as I can tell it wasn't
implemented?
Does anyone know anything about querying multiple layers using the url?

Jess

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it
is addressed.

It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.

If you have received this transmission in error, you may not use, copy or
distribute it.

Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 6235 8333 and immediately
delete the transmission in its entirety.

We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.

Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot guarantee that
this transmission is virus-free.