From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Andrea Peri
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:18 AM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] retrieve map coordinates with different EPSG

Hi,
Usign the templating capabilities of mapserver.
I need the parameters [mapx] and [mapy] will return the coordinate of a clicked
point.

I possible in the templates set semothing to have this coordinates [mapx],
[mapy] in a different
SRS ?
I see there is the [maplon] and [maplat] parameter.
But I need have the coords in another projected EPSG system rather than
geographic 4326.

Thx