From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Bistrais, Bob
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:28 PM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] getfeature problem

I am trying to work with some feature results, and am getting an error returned
on a layer->getFeature.  I tried to research other posts about this, seems like
there was some issues with WMS or something not quite related to where I am.
I'm using MS4W 3.0.4 - MapServer 6.0.2 with PHP MapScript 6.1

My code:

print "results = ". $layer->getNumResults();   //Verify that we get results,
indeed one result returned as expected

                for($r = 0; $r < $layer->getNumResults(); $r++) {
                                $result = $layer->getResult($r);
                                $res = $layer->getResult(0);
                                $firstResult =
$layer->getFeature($res->shapeindex);                    //This is the line it
fails on
                                $parcelWkt = $firstResult->toWkt();

results = 1
Fatal error: Call to undefined method layerObj::getFeature() in
C:\ms4w\apps\geoparcels\htdocs\php\selectParcelPt.php on line 280