Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:20:48 +0100
From: "Helmut Seidel M.A." <i...@knowhow-la.de>
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] PerlMapscript on Windows
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed Hello everybody, I've just started on Mapserver again - I normaly use (opensuse 12.2-/ ubuntu 12.04-) Linux and and would like to use perl scripting. On both Linuxes it is no problem to install Perl Mapscript but as far as I've seen MS4W and OSGEO don't come with Perl Mapscript. As my Scripts have to run on Windows I wonder whether there is an easy way to install it or does it mean compiling for Windows? Is there some kind of howto for installing PerlMapscript?
Thanks very much

In the source directory mapscript/perl the README file explains the compilation process. I've never tried on Windows however and don't know if it will work.