From: Brent Fraser [mailto:bfra...@geoanalytic.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:20 AM
To: Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Cc: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] I've been accused of not using things the way
they were intended, but . . . can a getcapabilities request be run through the
MapServer TEMPLATE for output?

Bob,

  I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do (on the mapserver side or
the Autocad side!).  Do you want mapserver to return a list of layers (when
sent an OGC GetCapabilities or equivalent non-standard request) in a format of
your choosing, similar to the way template-driven output
(http://mapserver.org/output/template_output.html) returns feature info in a
custom format ?

Best Regards,

Brent Fraser