On 13-04-25 10:54 AM, Jan Hartmann wrote:

On 04/25/2013 04:26 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
What if you try to gdal_translate it to a TIFF or JPEG for instance?
Please make sure you use the gdal_translate tool from the exact same
MS4W package as what your MapServer is using.

Why should this be so, Daniel? I would expect to give gdal_translate the
same results over different distros/architectures.

Because we were trying to determine if it's an issue in MapServer or in this specific MS4W build. Just trying to rule out all possibilities.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/