Hi list!

I wanted to have GeoJSON as an output format. Now, if I got the documentation right ( http://mapserver.org/it/development/rfc/ms-rfc-62.html, http://mapserver.org/it/development/rfc/ms-rfc-36.html), I should prepare a template for each layer I'd like to serve as GeoJSON. Is this right or is there a way that MapServer guesses a reasonable format directly from the data, as it does for GML? Indeed, http://mapserver.org/it/output/template_output.html says "There are other, simpler, ways to output some of these formats using MapServer".
Does this simpler way exist for GeoJSON, too?

Regards,

Peter