All,

So, I've been reading up on nighttime colors for electronic display(s).  I was
wondering if anyone has any pointers on information about applying color
temperature corrections to displays for nighttime viewing.  I'm in need of
providing this functionality to some night crew workers.

My first thought was to apply some sort of RGB algorithm to the mapfile color
settings.  Then I thought maybe a middleware  processor routine (between
MapServer and the browser) might be a better approach, or possibly using
something in the browser . . .

I'm only looking at setting up distinct color settings at the moment.  Maybe
3-5 ranges to start with.  I do know that some Mac hardware has some display
monitoring for color temperature.  I would prefer to do something that could
apply globally however.

Maybe there are Browser functions that can be applied to the problem (I haven't
found anything specific there yet though.

Thanks

Bobb