Hello,

I am testing MapServer master this week and I found some curious behaviour.

# I am using :
* basemaps for the mapfile with data from OSM in France.
* MapServer master, built today
$ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 6.5-dev OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=XMP
SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=GEOS
INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

# Testing:
* export sld with GetStyles request on buildings15 layer.

Layer definition:

LAYER
    STATUS ON
    PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:3857"
    END
    GROUP "default"
    NAME "buildings15"
    TYPE POLYGON
    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    CONNECTION "host=localhost dbname=france user=yves password=yves
port=5432"
    DATA "geometry from (select geometry,osm_id, name as name from
osm_buildings) as foo using unique osm_id using srid=3857"
    LABELITEM "name"
    PROCESSING "LABEL_NO_CLIP=ON"
    PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
    MAXSCALEDENOM 20313
    MINSCALEDENOM 10156
    CLASS
      STYLE
         COLOR "#bbbbbb"
         OPACITY 50
      END
      STYLE
         OUTLINECOLOR "#333333"
         WIDTH 0
      END
      LABEL
         TYPE TRUETYPE
         FONT sc
         PARTIALS FALSE
         MINFEATURESIZE AUTO
         SIZE 8
         COLOR 0 0 0
         OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
         OUTLINEWIDTH 2
         WRAP ' '
         MAXLENGTH 6
         ALIGN CENTER
      END
   END
END

# Issues:

* GetStyle request:
- Gives me a label definition (which seems corrects to me, except that
there is
no outlinecolor/width parameters)
- Gives me a stroke-width value of 1 instead of 0

* GetMap request doesn't show any labels

Sorry if this mails comes with differents issues, we can split it on
several
different thread if needed.

Regards,

Y.