AFAIK FeatureID and BBOX are mutually exclusive.
Von: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org]" im Auftrag von "Nathan
Smith [nsmit...@nd.edu]
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Mai 2014 18:05
An: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [mapserver-users] WFS with featureID, maxFeatures, & BBOX

Hi all,

I've been getting some unexpected results combining BBOX and MaxFeatures and
was hoping someone might be able to explain why.  I have a web app that uses
OpenLayers with a MapServer WFS layer.  A typical WFS request is POST with a
bunch of featureID items, maxfeatures: 1000, & a bbox set by OL.  It seems that
when the featureID list gets over 1000, instead of first filtering by BBOX and
then truncating maxFeatures it applies the limit first.  Actually I’m not sure
bbox is being applied at all.

Any ideas?  Is the the correct behavior?

Thanks,
- Nathan Smith