In your mapfile you could set FILTER "id in (%ID%)" .
And in the url pass a string as parameter such as &id=1,4,8
That would be a simple way

Please post further question on mapserver list, so others can answer you,
and the answers can help other people later
thanks
steve

Dedy Fuadi <sampahe....@gmail.com>
2014-05-30 11:28

steve.tout...@inspq.qc.ca
cc

Objet
Re: RE [mapserver-users] Dynamically extent and layer filter

Hi Steve,

Your advice is nicely work for me! :D

But how to select more than one data from postgis by VALIDATION block? For
example, I have a postgis table that have 20 data, then I wanto to select
data 1,4,8, or else to display by customizing URL parameter. I set '%id%'
as my variable at mapfile, I just can display one data like &id=1.

Please for your help.
Thank you.