Behavior might be unstable as msOWSGetEPSGProj() returns a pointer to a
character buffer on the local stack frame.
While WFS 1.0.0 code uses the result directly the WFS 1.1.0 code uses
msOWSGetProjURN() as a wrapper around it which might disrupt the character
buffer. I'm wondering how this could ever work at all...