Hi,

What is included in "any setting I know on mapserver"? Could you show a link to
some raster, together with the LAYER from your mapfile?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Andrea Peri wrote:
[mapserver-users] Mapserver seem change the line size in raster dataset

Hi, I have a raster dataset to publish on internet using mapserver wms.
This dataset is a rasterization of some thematic datasets.

After publish it, I notice a difference between the map returned from mapserver
and reproduced on qgis and the map reproduced using qgis accessing directly the
same raster.

I try any setting I know on mapserver but without be able to obtain the same
image.

To show the diffrence I capture the screenshot of both as visible on qgis:

This is the sample of the raster on qgis retrieve from mapserver wms:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/464cg3c91b5twpz/from-mapserver-scale800000.gif?dl=0

This instead is the sample of the raster on qgis retrieve directly from the
raster accessed directly from qgis.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai9p3ntnkcmp9zt/from-qgis-scale800000.gif?dl=0

The colors are the same, the difference is in the lines. That qgis desktop
version has the lines more defined instead the mapserver version has lines
reduced.

Any hint is welcome,
Thx