Hello,

I am facing a problem and I don't understand how to solve it.

I am trying to pre-seed tiles with Mapcache. The source is a WMS Tile Index layer from Mapserver. This layer is rendering correctly with the WMS service. I must say, this is a Tile Index of 20cm imagery (~200 mb TIFFs each) and it's covering a large area. I have about 1 TB of them and everything is included in the tile index layer.

I am running Mapcache and Mapserver (from ms4w) on a Windows Server 2012 machine and Apache web server.

I can seed a single TIFF (WMS layer too) without problem. But it fails for the tile index

Could that be related to Mapserver choking on the huge tile index?