On 2/13/2017 3:19 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
try lowercase “location” for the LABELITEM . . .

Yeah, I tried that also. The tileindex file was created by gdaltindex and a hexdump on the .dbf does show it is lowercase. This is running on mapserver 7.0.4.

I have tried everything I can think of at least twice but can't get it to label or throw any error message.

I'm wondering if something in mapserver 7.0 changed in regards to matching shapefile DBF columns. At any rate I would expect some kind of error if there is a problem.

I can provide the shapefile if someone is interested in checking it out. This one has me totally stumped.

-Steve W

bobb

On Feb 13, 2017, at 2:17 PM, Stephen Woodbridge