Dan,

Ok, I’ll have to get good at all that new fangled stuff sooner or later, but I
didn’t have to go through all this the last time I let folks use it.     :c)

I was planning on putting it out as a package when done.  I have it installed
and running right now, waiting to see if I get any errors reported.

bobb

On Jan 8, 2018, at 3:53 PM, Dan Little