From: mapserver-users [mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On
Behalf Of Andrea Peri
Sent: 06 March 2018 10:12
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] How return a different result for different IPs

Hi,
I need to implement a wms mapserver service where from a layer.
when done a GetFeatureInfo the system return a different geometry for
differents IP address.
More explicitly. It should return the exact geometry for some explicited IP
address and return instead the Boundign Box for every other IP address.

Actually the only one solution I know is implement a front-end filter that
redirect to one wms service where the dataset is with bbox geometry only for
some IP and redirect to another wms system where there s a dataset with exact
geometries for specific IP addresses.

But of course I like if there is a choice of solution inside the mapserver
world.

Any help is welcome.Thx,
Andrea