Try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/15c6awmbd57vw54/latest.webm?dl=0

My bad.  sorry about that.

On Apr 16, 2018, at 4:35 PM, Carlos Ruiz
<boolean10...@yahoo.com<mailto:boolean10...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

I cannot watch the video, the URL is wrong.

So you get the extent like SELECT st_extent(geom) FROM table WHERE criteria to
a PERL script to make a WMS request with the extent, am I right ?

Yup.  I can’t figure out how to pull the extents out of a SQL through a Mapfile
CGI request though, if it’s even doable.  I can’ center the view with a Info
request to the WMS, but I can’t seem to get the zoom factor to change in any
way.

bobb

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable,
must be the truth."
- Sherlock Holmes