From: Luca Delucchi [mailto:lucadel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 11:44 PM
To: Lime, Steve D (MNIT) <steve.l...@state.mn.us>
Cc: MapServer <mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] LABELITEM in TEMPLATE or dynamic template

Il lun 16 apr 2018, 22:09 Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
<steve.l...@state.mn.us<mailto:steve.l...@state.mn.us>> ha scritto:
I don’t get what you mean by template - are you really talking about a query
template (either via TEMPLATE or a template-driven output format) or something
else? --Steve

A query template, in the template it is required to set [item
name="column_name"] I would like to set [item LABELITEM] or something similar

Thanks
Luca